September 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I've received the Beautiful Blogger Award from Maria-Thérèse Andersson, the talented Swedish photographer and artist known on Etsy as afiori.

Thank you, Maria-Thérèse! I'm proud to be so honored.


In accepting this award, I'm supposed to reveal 7 facts about myself, pass on the award and ask 7 other bloggers to do the same.

While it's going to be a tough decision choosing 7 out of the many wonderful bloggers I admire, I'll make an attempt. Soon.

The real difficulty comes in trying to think of 7 interesting things to say about myself, and I'm thinking they should be facts that most of my online friends don't know. Hmmmm ...

I'll have to sleep on this one. Thinking, thinking, thinking ...

Be back soon to fill in below:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

No comments: